Monday, August 27, 2007

Questseans

by Ty Bair

In which His Royal Highness Sean Beck, King of Mediasean and Arbitrasean, resolves other people’s disputes.
Dear Sean: How did you become King of Mediasean and Arbitrasean? -Confused in Menard
Dear Confused: Brutal war of succesean, then coronasean.
Dear Sean: I’m really big and pretty, but I’d like to be bigger and prettier. I work really hard in the gym, but I never seem to accomplish anything. You’re pretty ripped. Any advice? -Wants Enormous Legs in Latah.
Dear WELL: Regimentasean of weight repetiseans, in conjunctsean with hydrasean, protein ingestsean, and steroid injectsean.
Dear Sean: I’m confused about global warming. I’ve even heard it might be caused by your irrational hatred of almost everything. Shed some light on this for me. -Skeptical in Moscow.
Dear Skeptical: Total fabricasean! Warming caused by pollusean: internal combustsean, fuel evaporasean, factory emiseans.
Dean Sean: My friend left a frisbee golf game last semester to talk to some stupid client. And somehow I’m the one everyone hates! Should I be mad at him? -Almost Crying on the Ninth Hole.
Dear A.C.: We all make regrettable deciseans. My recommendasean is for benedictsean.
Dear Sean: This whole column is just a total ripoff of that old Adam Sandler Cajun Guy sketch! -Just Out of Sympathy for Hack writers.
Dear JOSH: So what’s your questsean? Anyway, isn’t most sincere form of flattery . . . imitasean?

No comments: