Monday, April 2, 2007

Quotable Quotes

"I don’t do multiple choice."
"
Really?! How’d you get here??"

"I don’t even know this shit in English."

"They should make a sling shot from Texas to Mexico."

"HABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Man-pon, son! Do work!!"

"Hit a bartender on Bourbon Street - see what happens."
"What happens?!?!"

"What?!? English!!! (drunk person talking to himself)"

"Are you okay? Are you fighting invisible tigers??"

"They were saying I gave them SARS. I’ve never even been to Asia!!"

"Can you tell me the definition of ‘gauche’?"

"I fought the law."
"And the law won."

"You guys are both allergic to crab. You’re soul mates."

"That was kind of romantic - like poetry"

"I don’t want to press one for English; it’s my fucking country!"

"I just expect it to be like cheerleading camp and it’s not."

No comments: